Indicator Repair Site offers the general public fast, economical and professional repair service of Brown & Sharpe and Interapid indicators.
It is a simple four part operation in text:
1) Each indicator is received, inspected, disassembled and cleaned.
2) Worn or broken parts are replaced by either new or refurbished parts when applicable at a savings for you.
3) The indicator is reassembled, tested and calibrated.
4) It is promptly shipped back to you.
It is a complex multi-plex operation in reality.
1) It requires the skills of a watch maker.
2) And a sub miniature machinist
3) Precise mathematical calibration skills
4) Metal refinisher
5) A working hands on knowledge of these instruments that comes from training and experience.