Indicator Repair Site offers the general public fast, economical and professional repair service of Brown & Sharpe and Interapid indicators.
It is a simple four part operation in text:
1) Each indicator is received, inspected, disassembled and cleaned.
2) Worn or broken parts are replaced by either new or refurbished parts when applicable at a savings for you.
3) The indicator is reassembled, tested and calibrated.
4) It is promptly shipped back to you.
It is a complex multi-plex operation in reality.
1) It requires the skills of a watch maker.
2) And a sub miniature machinist
3) Precise mathematical calibration skills
4) Metal refinisher
5) A working hands on knowledge of these instruments that comes from training and experience.
PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE MOVING BOTH HOME AND BUSINESS (QUITE A TASK) EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE ALSO SHORTENING OUR NAME TO AZ INDICATOR REPAIR (NO DASH)
WE WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR TWO MONTHS OPENING AGAIN IN EARLY DECEMBER. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED TO SPEAK WITH ME, I MAY BE REACHED ON MY CELL AT
727 - 459 - 9541